Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Read Measurement
Last Post 25 Jul 2012 02:07 AM by Brain 1. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved

--
09 Jul 2012 09:30 AM  

Hi,

I want to show the measurement in popup box or form after draw a ruler / angles.  The popup will appear when mouse-up event trigger.

Is there anyway to read this? Please help me....

Very urgent!

Thanks

Brain.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
23 Jul 2012 03:39 PM  
There aren't really any "ROI Drawn" events in the viewer. The closest you can get is ImageViewer.EventBroker.MouseCaptureChanged, but that doesn't tell you when a ROI is drawn. What you would do is look at the ROIs in the current image when capture=true, then when capture=false, check that the currently selected graphic wasn't there when capture was first obtained.

If you just want something to pop up whenever somebody selects a ROI, you can use the GraphicSelectionChanged event on the broker. Each time the user clicks on a ROI, the event will fire and you can pop something up.

As for how to pop something up, that's up to you, but the easiest way is to create a new ApplicationComponent and use ApplicationComponent.LaunchAsShelf with DockFloat | ShowNearMouse as the "display hint". To do anything really custom, you'd have to create a custom view, like IMagnificationView, which is used to show the "magnifying glass" in a form.

If you go the shelf route, you should probably close it whenever there's no graphic selected anymore (or probably whenever graphic selection changes so you can get it to show up close to the mouse).

Can I ask why you want to pop something up, rather than just add a new statistic to the existing ROI callouts? You can do that via a plugin.

--
25 Jul 2012 02:07 AM  

Thanks stewart..

i want to add a measurement in my grid when mouse-up. 

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1