Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Warning CCWS - Configuration store not found
Last Post 09 May 2012 12:48 PM by Federico. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved

--
06 May 2012 11:20 AM  

Hi everyone, I'm in trouble with CCWS and CCImageServer.

Both are residing in the same machine.

As you can see from the attachment (daily log) multiple warnings are are constantly present: one of them WARN  - Configuration store not found - defaulting to LocalFileSettingsProvider

For the others pls see the attachments.

Problem found: when sending images from modality sometimes they don't appear in the CCWS, so I have to completely restart the machine to solve the problem. Reading some old posts, I seemed to understand that could be a port conflict between CCWS and CCImageServer.

Could anyone help me step by step in what to do?

Thanx!

Regards, Federico.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
08 May 2012 08:44 PM Accepted Answer  
The warnings are nothing to be concerned about - they should really be reduced to INFO or DEBUG level logs, so they don't keep showing up all the time.

The errors mean there is another instance of the Workstation ShredHost Service running when the one that produced the errors started up. This usually happens when you have CC Workstation installed, then you start up a development version built from the code. The development version tries to listen on the same endpoints, and fails.

The reason the studies don't show up is because they're actually being imported into the "installed" Workstation's database, so they don't show up in the "dev" Workstation's study list.

I usually solve this problem by making the installed version's ShredHost service startup "Manual", then only starting it up when I want it running. Then, the development version will work fine.

--
09 May 2012 12:48 PM  

Thanx Stewart for your always kindly and meticulous support.

Tomorrow I'll try to make the shred "manual" as your advice, by services, and I'll tell the community asap the reply.

Federico

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1