Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

How to use SDK to achieve simple Dicom images handling ?
Last Post 13 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by Aparna R. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Aug 2010 10:49 AM  

Hello,

Is it possible to use SDK (precompiled binaries) but with only minimal dlls to do the following :

- load DICOM files and extract DICOM data

- save DICOM images to jpg or png files

Later I would call MPR operation.

In fact I've got some code someone in my company wrote, which uses CC Common, Dicom and ImageViewer, but if I upgrade the dlls to 2.0 SP1 I get errors about missing settings properties etc. I tried to add reference to every plugin dll but now I have "failed to load provider type : CC Common Configuration StandardSettings" when running an NUnit test.

If I create a project of type "plugin" rather than copy the CC dlls to my project, wouldn't I have "too much stuff in the solution" ?

Should I go with only some part of the source and base myself on it ?

I'm wondering about SDK, DICOM parsing, VTK-related operations, and CC Workstation. Sorry if I am unclear.

This topic deals somewhat with my case : http://www.clearcanvas.ca/dnn/Community/Forums/tabid/69/aff/3/aft/13209/afv/topic/Default.aspx

Thanks,

Barbara

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
19 Aug 2010 05:46 AM  
I've found my error about not referencing the CC dlls in test project. i referenced them and the problem went away.

Please disregard this thread as I've moved forward and created a different one with different questions :)

--
13 Jul 2011 12:00 AM  

Hello,

But i would like to know the ans for this thread???which all dlls we require ??and how to use the CC sdk???

thanks

Aparna

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1