Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Dicom Worklist server
Last Post 19 May 2011 09:30 AM by decuser. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
15 Oct 2008 12:12 AM  

Does clear canvas contain basic modules to build a dicom worklist that other dicom sources can query?.

Same for MPPS functionality to get procedure step information back ?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
16 Oct 2008 06:54 PM  
Hello,

The core Dicom Assembly does have the capabilities of supporting MWL / MPPS. There is not, however, at this time any example code as to how to do this, besides general samples for building an SCP in the ImageServer.

Steve

--
17 Oct 2008 02:08 PM  
Could you give me some pointers how to start?
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
20 Oct 2008 09:19 PM  
There's probably two areas to look at. One would be just to look at the DICOM library's sample application. If you open the ClearCanvas.Dicom.sln file in Trunk\Dicom, there's a project, there's a samples project which includes a Storage SCU, Storage SCP, Verification SCU and Compression sample. The StorageSCP code has the framework for an application that listens for associations, and processes messages.

The second way would be to look at the ClearCanvas.ImageServer.Services.Dicom assembly from the ImageServer solution. The ClearCanvas.Dicom assembly in the Network\Scp namespace has some higher level code for creating SCPs from plugins. The ImageServer's DICOM assembly utilizes this code along with some plugins to make its dicom listeners. The QueryScpExtension class in ClearCanvas.ImageServer.Services.Dicom contains a DICOM Query SCP implementation that would be somewhat similar to a modality worklist implementation.

Steve

--
19 May 2011 09:30 AM  

Hi Steve,

I am looking for MWL server implementation code.Please give me some pinters to look at the code..

Thanks

decuser

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1