Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Ris Client Menu Sort Order
Last Post 16 Jun 2011 04:53 AM by nck. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
17 Jan 2011 04:05 AM  

Hi,

I have suceeded to build RIS from source code. Now I want to change the default sort order of elements in both the global-menu and the toolbars within the RIS Client. In the Image Viewer I could do this by changing the ImageViewer_dist.config file but when I make a setup for RIS Client (Using the RisClient_NativeViewer solution) I could not find a way to change the default sort order of menus and toolbars. For example when I open the image Viewer from the Admin->File menu the toolbar items are not sorted as I wished. Of course I can change them after with the page provided. What I want is when I setup the application for the first time (RIS Client), the default sort order of items in menu and toolbar are sorted as I arranged.

How can I do that?

Thanx in Advance

Nck

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
24 Jan 2011 08:52 AM  
Hi Nck,
When you are running RIS all configuration is stored centrally, which means most of what is provided in the local config files will be ignored. Therefore you would need to adjust the default menu ordering by editing the XML that is stored centrally. The way to do this is to go to Tools > Utilities > Configuration Settings, then search for ActionModelSettings.

--
16 Jun 2011 04:53 AM  

Hi resnickj,

Thank you for your answer. It is informative. I have not checked to customize the order of menus at RIS side. But as soon as I try, I will inform if it is sucessfull.

Best Regards,

nck

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1