Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Difficulty in Image server managing
Last Post 03 Jul 2012 12:35 AM by Steve Wranovsky. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
01 Jun 2012 12:58 AM  

Hi everybody, I m new to the imageserver n recently i have installed it successfully. 'm not getting how to handle or how to upload/fetch/process the studies in imageserver. This has strucked my project. Can anybody help/suggest in this?

Thank You..

--
03 Jun 2012 04:26 PM  
Hello tyag,

The installation of the image server creates and FS folder on your computer/server.
All studies, dicom files are stored and processed in this folder.

Just copy your dicom files into the Primary_Incoming folder, which is in the FS folder.
And the Image Server service will process your file(s) and integrate them into the Image Server.

Thats all...

--
05 Jun 2012 01:21 AM  
Thanks a ton hakan. i ll follow your instructions..

--
06 Jun 2012 03:01 AM  

Hi hakan, i have copied dicom images into primary_incoming but still unable to process. Is it mandatory to connect device for imageserver functioning? Or imageserver can function on local system alone? Please anyone help/suggest in this.

Thanks

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
03 Jul 2012 12:35 AM  
As mentioned, you can add files to the the ImageServer by copying them into the Incoming folder on a filesystem. This will cause the files to processed. You can also use a DICOM application, such as our workstation, to transfer images to the ImageServer. If you're having problems where the IS is not processing files, its almost always because there is not enough free memory on the system. The imageServer will not process studies in its default configuration if there is less than 512MB of free ram available.

Steve
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1