The Image Viewer offers two quick ways of getting images to display:
1) This method will quickly allow you to view the image directly off the disk:
- Within the Explorer Workspace access the My Computer tab and browse for the location of the image(s). Either double-click a single image file to open just one image or right-click on a folder containing many images and select Open.
2) This method will import the image(s) into the Image Viewer database. The benefits of importing are that the images can later be sent to another dicom device or if you have many images you can perform queries to narrow down the results.
- Again within the Explorer Workspace access the My Computer tab and browse for the image location. Right-click on the image file or a folder containing many images and select Import.
- To now open the image access the Explorer workspace's DICOM tab, ensure that My Studies is selected in Servers pane on the lower left and click the Search button
- The results of the search can be double-clicked to open.