Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Receive Dicom Images
Last Post 22 Oct 2007 10:55 AM by . 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
14 Oct 2007 08:18 PM  
I want to setup Workstation 1.0 Beta 1 to receive Dicom Images from other Dicom Clients.

How do I do this?

The DicomServer tab only allows a AE Title and Port Number.

Thanks in advance.
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
22 Oct 2007 10:55 AM  
In order to receive dicom images from other clients you'd have to ensure that the following are set up:
pre-requisite: ensure that the ClearCanvas Shred Host windows service is running (Control Panel\Administrative Tools\Services)

a) listening server: specify a unique AE Title and a listening port in the Dicom Server tab
b) firewall: if running a firewall an exception should be added for the port selected to listen on for dicom connections
c) restart the ClearCanvas Shred Host windows service (Control Panel\Administrative Tools\Services)
d) on the other dicom client add the information for the Workstation 1.0 Beta 1 machine i.e. the AE Title and Port specified in part a) and also the ip address of the Workstation 1.0 Beta 1 machine

This should be sufficient for establishing a connection and also receiving images from another dicom device.

Please give this a shot. If it doesn't work just let us know what you are experiencing and also send over any error message and/or log files you may have.

Regards,

Henry
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1