Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Adjusting window and level of an overlay
Last Post 18 Jun 2012 10:21 PM by stewart. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
18 Jun 2012 08:44 PM  

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how to programmatically (or even non-programmatically) adjust the window and level of a graphic overlay?  I wish to put a custom graphic overlay on a dicom image, and wish to adjust window and level on the overlay using mouse drags just as I would on the standard dicom image.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
18 Jun 2012 10:21 PM  
Do you mean adjust the W/L of the underlying image, but only within the bounds of the graphic overlay? Or are you overlaying one image on another, and you want to adjust the WW/WL of the overlaid image? Do you want the W/L tool (on the toolbar, right mouse button) to selectively decide which image graphic to adjust the W/L on?

The last part is trickier, so I won't get into that. But, I can start by telling you that for the first 2 questions I asked, the answer is the same. You can put any number of ImageGraphic objects in the scene of a single presentation image, and each ImageGraphic can have it's own W/L. GrayscaleImageGraphic implements IVoiLutProvider, and the WindowLevelTool code shows you how to change the W/L via that interface.

If you want to hook into the W/L tool, that's trickier.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1