Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

ClearCanvas Workstation: Sending - Retry Interval, Number of Retries
Last Post 26 Apr 2013 12:17 PM by stewart. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
03 May 2012 05:45 PM  

I can't find information on CC  Sending - Retry Interval, Number of Retries. How does CC Workstation react on Network error, for example?

Thanks.

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
03 May 2012 06:08 PM  
All these settings are within the database.

Access database via Management studio.

Find a table in the Imageserver database called "dbo.WorkQueueTypeProperties"

This table contains the setting you are interested in, for example, "MaxFailureCount" column determines how many retries will be executed before giving up.

The retry interval can be set in another column, I think "FailureDelaySeconds" or "PostponeDelaySeconds". not certain, you can try both and see what gives you desired result.

To determine what workqueue type to edit, lookup the numbers in the column "WokrqueueTypeEnumeration" within this table and compare with the actual workqueue types in the "dbo.WorkqueueTypeEnumeration" table.

All the best.

Mukoya.

--
03 May 2012 06:27 PM  

mukoya,

You mentioned the Imageserver database, but I am asking about Workstation. It has "Settings Management", but I didn't find there any settings for the Study Sending.

Thanks.

--
03 May 2012 06:44 PM  

CC Workstation has only one viewer.sdf file which is a viewer datastore (SQL Compact Edition). 

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
07 May 2012 09:51 AM  
The WS does not retry, and there is no configuration. We are currently working on a version of the WS where it does retry, and it should be available in the coming months.

--
15 Nov 2012 10:45 AM  

Any news on the rertry front? Is there a new WS version available that does retry? 

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
15 Nov 2012 10:56 AM  
The ShareStation and ShareAgent (see product pages) have a work queue now, as well as auto-routing, and you can stop/restart work items, and they do automatically retry as well. The recent Personal Edition release did not have a work queue, but future ones will.

--
26 Apr 2013 10:07 AM  
Posted By stewart on 2012-11-15 10:56 AM
The ShareStation and ShareAgent (see product pages) have a work queue now, as well as auto-routing, and you can stop/restart work items, and they do automatically retry as well. The recent Personal Edition release did not have a work queue, but future ones will.

Have you added a work queue (with retry) in CC WorkstationPersonal 7.1 SP1?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
26 Apr 2013 10:37 AM  
No, it won't be included in Personal until there is another major release (e.g. Personal X.0), and at the moment I can't say when that would be. Have you looked at ShareStation? It has all the functionality of Personal, including clinical tools, plus the added benefit of the work queue.

--
26 Apr 2013 11:42 AM  
Posted By stewart on 2013-04-26 10:37 AM
No, it won't be included in Personal until there is another major release (e.g. Personal X.0), and at the moment I can't say when that would be. Have you looked at ShareStation? It has all the functionality of Personal, including clinical tools, plus the added benefit of the work queue.

I would look at ShareStation, but how can I evaluate it?

Basically, we do not need any MiniPACS systems, we have a fully-featured PACS, so a workstation with the above requested features would be more viable solution than miniPACS (considering your price, of course).

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
26 Apr 2013 12:17 PM  
You can email sales (clearcanvas.ca) for details on how to obtain a trial, etc.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1