Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

window7 in workstation
Last Post 20 Dec 2011 10:41 AM by john. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
28 Oct 2011 03:48 PM  

Hi,

I am a lap-top user, OS of which is a window 7 home premium.

workstation 2.0 SP1(community edition) do not run in my computer. if possible, I want to know how the program can run under the window 7.       

--
31 Oct 2011 09:40 AM  
I use CC free in Windows 7 64 bit edition without problems. It works only with administrator privileges, so turn UAC off or use "Run as administrator" option.

--
17 Dec 2011 12:48 PM  

I installed CC Free in Windows 7, 64 bits edition.
1) Problem #1: I also installed C++ runtime library 2008, the installation of CC work station always complains that it could not find the C++ runtime library.
2) Problem #2: I could ECHO succesfully to a remote DCM4CHEE, Serach is OK but the CC could not retrieve the images.
Error message in Log file: "ERROR - Failure status received in Move Scu: Failure: Out of Resources".

Appreciate any help!!!! 

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
19 Dec 2011 09:21 AM  

Can't recall for sure, but I think #1 is a red-herring. I think the installer was falsely reporting this problem and we fixed it after 2.0 SP1.

For #2, somebody else had this problem a while ago, and it turned out to be that the Workstation machine's firewall was still turned on. Also, remember to add the Workstation's IP/AE/Port in DCM4CHEE and vice versa.

--
19 Dec 2011 01:35 PM  

I used another DICOM Viewer "MAYAM" from DCM4CHEE nad it works fine. I could change that DICOM viewer to use port "104" of CCW succesfully. So I do not think this is the Firewall problem.

I setup AE and port in DCM4CHEE server for CCWorkStation the same as in other DICOM Viewer.

I even turned off Firewall on my PC and could not making it working. I stucked here with CCWorkStation and could not show to my Clients how CCWorkSation can retrieve images from a remote DCM4CHEE server.

I appreciate for your help.

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
20 Dec 2011 10:41 AM  
You need to examine your log file at this point.
Not being able to retrieve is usually due to one of three things:

1. CCW is listening on a port that is blocked.
2. CCW is not listening on that port.
3. CCW is not listening at all.

You've already ruled out 1. Check the CCW log to see what is up with 2 and 3. When you stop and restart the service, it will tell you in the log what port it is listening on, if it is able to listen at all.

You should see something like this:
Starting to listen with AE MYAETITLE on port 0.0.0.0:104
[Dicom Server] INFO - The Dicom Server service has started successfully

John
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1