Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

ClearCanvas errors
Last Post 11 Mar 2009 10:15 AM by stewart. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
20 Jan 2009 01:37 AM  

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: 调用的目标发生了异常。 ---> System.InvalidOperationException: This method cannot be called until the Application is fully initialized
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.Application.DoQuit()
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.Application.Quit()
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.View.WinForms.DesktopWindowView.FormFormClosingEventHandler(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Form.RaiseFormClosingOnAppExit()
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.Exit(CancelEventArgs e)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.Exit()
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.View.WinForms.GuiToolkit.Terminate()
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.Application.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   --- 内部异常堆栈跟踪的结尾 ---
   在 System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   在 System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   在 System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   在 System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   在 ClearCanvas.Common.Utilities.EventsHelper.Fire(Delegate del, Object sender, EventArgs e)
   在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.View.WinForms.GuiToolkit.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0(Object sender, EventArgs args)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   在 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
20 Jan 2009 10:40 AM  
Hi Tom,

Could you please describe what you were doing when this occurred, and perhaps include a few more lines from the log before and after the exception message?

Are you perhaps using a daily build or have custom plugins installed?

Thanks,

--
20 Jan 2009 01:58 PM  
If it happens on the appplication start up then you may have SQL or SQL Express installed on the machine which also installed the .NET SQL/ADO library in the global assembly cache that caused the problem. If this is the case you'll need to copy all SQL*.dll from the ClearCanvas Workstation Common directory out to its root. Please see the following thread for detail:
http://www.clearcanvas.ca/dnn/Community/Forums/tabid/69/aff/1/aft/12164/afv/topic/Default.aspx

--
02 Feb 2009 09:16 AM  
I have the same error like tom when I just start CC,it does not run but show
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: 调用的目标发生了异常。 ---> System.InvalidOperationException: This method cannot be called until the Application is fully initialized
在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.Application.DoQuit()
在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.Application.Quit()
在 ClearCanvas.Desktop.View.WinForms.DesktopWindowView.FormFormClosingEventHandler(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
。。。。。
I'm using chinese Windows XP system.

--
11 Mar 2009 12:59 AM  
when fix this bug ?why happen? not support chinese os?
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
11 Mar 2009 10:15 AM  

Hi Tom, please see this post where I mentioned that we do intend to fix the issue in the near future, but can't give a timeline right now as to when it will be fixed.  I'm afraid that's the best I can do right now.

Regards,

Stewart

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1