Do you have a question?

First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Phone:

Viewing 2D images cine loops
Last Post 02 Feb 2009 12:20 PM by stewart. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved

--
18 Dec 2008 04:59 PM  

I have sent successfully 2D images to the DB and they open in the viewer. However, all the cine loops are stacked and play one after another. How do  I separate then to be viewed one by one???

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
22 Dec 2008 09:53 AM  

Hi Nachum,

I believe right now the cine tool assumes everything in the same display set is part of the loop, which results in your situation since multiframe images in the same series are in the same display set. We have an open ticket to address this (https://io.clearcanvas.ca/trac/development/ticket/3229) but it will probably only be looked at sometime next year due to the looming holidays and some other deadlines.

--
22 Dec 2008 09:34 PM  

Jasper hi,

Thank you for the info. Do you have an estimate on a time table? Could you keep me informed when this will be fied?

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
22 Dec 2008 09:45 PM  
Hi Nachum,

It's hard to say at this time. We have a number of features that we're trying to implement for the hospital we're deploying at and those features have been set to high priority. Best to check in again in a month or two to see where we're at.

N.

--
23 Jan 2009 04:27 PM  
You may have already been asked, but having the Workstation auto start Cine of multiframe XA and US objects would be helpful to clinical folk!

Thanks !
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
25 Jan 2009 09:30 PM  

Hi Aaron, we have been asked about that before - here's the ticket.  Can't say when it'll actually get done, though.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that need to get done before it.

Best Regards,
Stewart

--
27 Jan 2009 12:21 PM  
Hey - thanks for the reply. I understand that you have agendas that drive the development of the product. So far, i really like the server / workstation. You all have done a fantastic job. I can not wait to see it continue to mature. Take care!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
02 Feb 2009 12:20 PM  
Thanks for the kind words Aaron and we're really glad you like the products!

All the best,
Stewart
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1